The first round of publishing will cover data for GPAF A coordinated response to school dropout in Malawi programme’s funding DFID. This is approximately 87% of the incoming funds to the programme. The other 13% is provided by the Canon Collins Trust
Frequency of publication
Canon Collins Trust will publish data quarterly.
Units of Aid
Segmentation of Published Data
Data Definitions and References
The data will go through basic quality and statistical verefication prior to publication